Saturday, April 18, 2009

School Program

I have been blogging all morning. I really need to keep up with this better so I don't have to sit at the computer for hours at a time to catch up. I forgot to add pics from the kids school program.
It was in March, and was really so cute. I am going to try and upload the videos...we will see if I can make that work. Caleb was kinda slow getting into it, I think he is the 3rd little boy in, he is the one screaming "no" in the second song, and he really got into the last song. But Cailey stole the show. You just have to watch it to get the full scope of it's cuteness. Enjoy!

5 comments:

The Zinn family said...

Oh my goodness, I laughed so hard, that was adorable. She was so stinkin cute up there. What a cute idea. I loved that little boy on the left next to her, he was jammin out! Loved it!

Ferguson Family said...

Well, she is quite the Super Star! To cute! LOVE IT! And Caleb is well adorable...They BOTH killed me! So, so, so cute!

Jolene said...

You really need to work on your kids shyness! LOL - Wow you must be super busy all the time with the two of them - they have so much energy & So cute. I loved watching it - thanks for sharing!

The Parkers said...

Hilarious! I love it!

isenberger5 said...

That was great! Wow, they are growing up!